Maybe this will be his ticket to wiping Pardella away -- Bradford has just signed on to star in The Echo, the remake of Sigaw, an acclaimed Filipino thriller that Jessica Barnes posted about last year. The movie stars Bradford as a young ex-con who moves into an old apartment building. His neighbor, a police officer, beats his wife and daughter, so Bradford's character tries to help the women and gets trapped in a curse. Isn't that always the way? You don't mind your business, trying to help someone out, and you land yourself in a messy curse. This time around, Yam Laranas, who co-wrote and directed the original, is going to helm the feature, which was written by Eric Bernt. At the very least, I hope that this does better than Swimfan, which was Bradford's last "dramatic" thriller. The film will start shooting in the late summer in Toronto, and I imagine will hit theaters next year.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- Jacki Weaver Talks Woody Allen, 'Magic in the Moonlight' - UInterview
- The Official 'Hateful Eight' Poster Is Here - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- Iggy Azalea Will Be in 'Fast & Furious 7' - Vulture
- Who Should Be The Next Bachelor? - POPSUGAR
- James Gunn on Directing 'Guardians of the Galaxy' - Vulture
- Jon Snow with Short Hair - POPSUGAR
- The Movie That Made Robert De Niro Bankable - Vulture
- See All the Pictures From 'Mockingjay - Part 1' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!