Maybe this will be his ticket to wiping Pardella away -- Bradford has just signed on to star in The Echo, the remake of Sigaw, an acclaimed Filipino thriller that Jessica Barnes posted about last year. The movie stars Bradford as a young ex-con who moves into an old apartment building. His neighbor, a police officer, beats his wife and daughter, so Bradford's character tries to help the women and gets trapped in a curse. Isn't that always the way? You don't mind your business, trying to help someone out, and you land yourself in a messy curse. This time around, Yam Laranas, who co-wrote and directed the original, is going to helm the feature, which was written by Eric Bernt. At the very least, I hope that this does better than Swimfan, which was Bradford's last "dramatic" thriller. The film will start shooting in the late summer in Toronto, and I imagine will hit theaters next year.
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!