The creation of new scribe Colin Trevorrow, Tester is about a young war vet in the throes of post-traumatic stress disorder. He's "recruited for a secret clinical trial that promises to cure his symptoms. He soon discovers that the chip implanted in his brain is not medicine -- it is advanced neurotechnology designed to control his body as a weapon of war." Interesting, but I can't help but think that Trevorrow must be a The Venture Bros. fan and has seen Guess Who's Coming to State Dinner? It's got the national hero-turned VP candidate and brain chips. If this comes out and there's Abe Lincoln wrapped in money, I'm going to get very suspicious. Anyhow, this is the scribe's second big-company project after graduating from NYU Film School -- he's also working on his first television project -- Gary: Under Crisis.
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!