The creation of new scribe Colin Trevorrow, Tester is about a young war vet in the throes of post-traumatic stress disorder. He's "recruited for a secret clinical trial that promises to cure his symptoms. He soon discovers that the chip implanted in his brain is not medicine -- it is advanced neurotechnology designed to control his body as a weapon of war." Interesting, but I can't help but think that Trevorrow must be a The Venture Bros. fan and has seen Guess Who's Coming to State Dinner? It's got the national hero-turned VP candidate and brain chips. If this comes out and there's Abe Lincoln wrapped in money, I'm going to get very suspicious. Anyhow, this is the scribe's second big-company project after graduating from NYU Film School -- he's also working on his first television project -- Gary: Under Crisis.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- Jacki Weaver Talks Woody Allen, 'Magic in the Moonlight' - UInterview
- The Official 'Hateful Eight' Poster Is Here - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- Iggy Azalea Will Be in 'Fast & Furious 7' - Vulture
- Who Should Be The Next Bachelor? - POPSUGAR
- James Gunn on Directing 'Guardians of the Galaxy' - Vulture
- Jon Snow with Short Hair - POPSUGAR
- The Movie That Made Robert De Niro Bankable - Vulture
- See All the Pictures From 'Mockingjay - Part 1' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!