Sounds cool, right? A movie starring Green with the saturated colors of Kar Wai? Well, not quite. The project is actually a commercial. Green has become the latest face added to the ranks of Christian Dior, following other notable actresses like Charlize Theron and Sharon Stone. She's the official face for their new perfume, Midnight Poison, which should be released this September. I guess if any notable director could make a really good, intriguing and appealing commercial for cosmetics, it would be Wong Kar Wai. He's got the visuals down-pat, and I can only imagine what he'll do with Green's eyes. Between this and her stint as Serafina Pekkala in His Dark Materials: The Golden Compass, I think we'll be seeing a lot of the latest Bond girl. She's also got a rumored role in Mr. Nobody, with Jared Leto and Sarah Polley, as well as a starring role in Franklyn with Ewan McGregor, Paul Bettany and John Hurt.
- 29 Times Jennifer Lawrence Was a Badass on the Big Screen - POPSUGAR
- Watch Kristen Stewart in New Trailer (video) - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- David Letterman Remembers Robin Williams - Vulture
- Who's Been in Jimmy Fallon's 'Ew!' Skit? (video) - POPSUGAR
- What Show Deserves the Best Drama Emmy? - Vulture
- 'Friday Night Lights' Star Joins 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!