Sounds cool, right? A movie starring Green with the saturated colors of Kar Wai? Well, not quite. The project is actually a commercial. Green has become the latest face added to the ranks of Christian Dior, following other notable actresses like Charlize Theron and Sharon Stone. She's the official face for their new perfume, Midnight Poison, which should be released this September. I guess if any notable director could make a really good, intriguing and appealing commercial for cosmetics, it would be Wong Kar Wai. He's got the visuals down-pat, and I can only imagine what he'll do with Green's eyes. Between this and her stint as Serafina Pekkala in His Dark Materials: The Golden Compass, I think we'll be seeing a lot of the latest Bond girl. She's also got a rumored role in Mr. Nobody, with Jared Leto and Sarah Polley, as well as a starring role in Franklyn with Ewan McGregor, Paul Bettany and John Hurt.
- 7 Wonderfully Weird Bill Murray Shenanigans - POPSUGAR
- Jon Stewart Shames NFL Over Ray Rice - HitFix
- 'Big Hero 6' Preview - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- These 11 Freaky 'American Horry Story' Gifs Will Give You Nightmares - POPSUGAR
- 16 Shameless Product Placements in TV & Movies - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- See Anna Kendrick Singing in 'The Last 5 Years' - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!