The carefree sis will be played by Ginnifer Goodwin. If you're a cable television fan, you might recognize her from her time as Bill Paxton's third wife in the polygamist series Big Love. She's also the woman who played Vivian Cash in Walk the Line. Motion comes from the pen of Elyse Friedman, whose lone previous credit is the romantic drama Suddenly Naked, and will be the sophomore directorial stint for Craig Lucas, who last helmed The Dying Gaul. He's also the guy who wrote the mainstream Prelude to a Kiss, and the less well-known dysfunctional marriage movie with Campbell Scott called The Secret Lives of Dentists. This film, which is currently shooting in Connecticut, also has one more name on the roster over at IMDb -- Justin Long -- that cheerleading dork from Dodgeball and the cool, human embodiment of a Mac. Any bets on which way this comedy will go - big flop or funny success? I honestly have no idea.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- Jacki Weaver Talks Woody Allen, 'Magic in the Moonlight' - UInterview
- The Official 'Hateful Eight' Poster Is Here - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- Iggy Azalea Will Be in 'Fast & Furious 7' - Vulture
- Who Should Be The Next Bachelor? - POPSUGAR
- James Gunn on Directing 'Guardians of the Galaxy' - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- The Movie That Made Robert De Niro Bankable - Vulture
- See All the Pictures From 'Mockingjay - Part 1' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!