If it weren't for the quote from Entertainment Weekly at the top, I don't know that I'd even know that this was supposed to be a scary flick. And by they way, is it really necessary to include the magazine's logo? It clashes badly with the design and sticks out like a sore thumb. If you're interested in seeing some earlier takes on the Joshua poster, Coming Soon still has the designs that people were asked to vote on. Personally, I think design number three could have been tweaked into a more effective layout than the one that was ultimately chosen, but what do I know? You can check out the trailer and other info about the film over at Fox Searchlight's Joshua page, and the film opens in U.S. theaters on July 6.
- 29 Times Jennifer Lawrence Was a Badass on the Big Screen - POPSUGAR
- Watch Kristen Stewart in New Trailer (video) - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- David Letterman Remembers Robin Williams - Vulture
- Who's Been in Jimmy Fallon's 'Ew!' Skit? (video) - POPSUGAR
- What Show Deserves the Best Drama Emmy? - Vulture
- 'Friday Night Lights' Star Joins 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!