If it weren't for the quote from Entertainment Weekly at the top, I don't know that I'd even know that this was supposed to be a scary flick. And by they way, is it really necessary to include the magazine's logo? It clashes badly with the design and sticks out like a sore thumb. If you're interested in seeing some earlier takes on the Joshua poster, Coming Soon still has the designs that people were asked to vote on. Personally, I think design number three could have been tweaked into a more effective layout than the one that was ultimately chosen, but what do I know? You can check out the trailer and other info about the film over at Fox Searchlight's Joshua page, and the film opens in U.S. theaters on July 6.
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!