Okay, so it will probably actually follow in the awful footsteps of the Hercules efforts before it. Sean Hood, who gave us the scripts for Halloween: Resurrection and The Crow: Wicked Prayer, has written the screenplay, so there's one thing against it already. I think that the only way we could ever get a good movie about the Hercules character, though not necessarily his legendary adventures, is if Marvel Studios for some reason wanted to do a feature on the Marvel version of the demi-god. Of course, we may get to see him included in The Avengers, but I'm not holding my breath. He never was that interesting in the comics, and I don't think he'd be that interesting in the movie either.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- Jacki Weaver Talks Woody Allen, 'Magic in the Moonlight' - UInterview
- The Official 'Hateful Eight' Poster Is Here - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- Iggy Azalea Will Be in 'Fast & Furious 7' - Vulture
- Who Should Be The Next Bachelor? - POPSUGAR
- James Gunn on Directing 'Guardians of the Galaxy' - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- The Movie That Made Robert De Niro Bankable - Vulture
- See All the Pictures From 'Mockingjay - Part 1' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!