Hostel Part II is not the first high profile summer movie to have been hit by piracy. Just this May copies of Spiderman 3 were supposedly flooding the market before the film had its North American release. In the end, Sony released an official statement denying that copies had flooded the market in Beijing for $1 a piece. At least Roth can take solace in the fact that his was going for five. But it's not like Spiderman suffered at the Box Office and I think the same will hold true for fans of Roth's particular brand of horror. Law abiding citizens who want to see Hostel: Part II will just have to wait until June 8th.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Green Lantern' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' Behind-the-Scenes Fun - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Was Almost a Racy TV Series - POPSUGAR
- 'The Walking Dead' at Comic-Con - HitFix
- 35 Times Ron Burgundy Made You Crack Up - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!