The latest word from Cannes is that he is already gearing up for his next historical, true-story feature to be released in 2008 -- first-time director Pascal Verdosci's The Interrogation of Harry Wind. The movie will pit him against Klaus Maria Brandauer, whose U.S. films include White Fang and Out of Africa. He's also played a slew of recognizable names on film, like a visual encyclopedia -- Nebuchadnezzar, Otto Preminger, Vladimir Lenin and Julius Ceasar. A true story set in Zurich during the 1950's, Interrogation is about a special agent named Rappold (Brandauer) -- a man who is about to retire when he gets a huge espionage assignment. It seems that one of Switzerland's top PR guys is Harry Wind (Koch), an accused spy that Rappold has to bring down. (Sounds a bit like Others, eh?) This might seem like a rut, but he's had lots of success with history and spies in the past. Besides, he's also attached to Eleanor & Colette, the upcoming film about a psychiatry patient that teams him with Helena Bonham Carter and Susan Sarandon. So it isn't all in the past!
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!