The latest word from Cannes is that he is already gearing up for his next historical, true-story feature to be released in 2008 -- first-time director Pascal Verdosci's The Interrogation of Harry Wind. The movie will pit him against Klaus Maria Brandauer, whose U.S. films include White Fang and Out of Africa. He's also played a slew of recognizable names on film, like a visual encyclopedia -- Nebuchadnezzar, Otto Preminger, Vladimir Lenin and Julius Ceasar. A true story set in Zurich during the 1950's, Interrogation is about a special agent named Rappold (Brandauer) -- a man who is about to retire when he gets a huge espionage assignment. It seems that one of Switzerland's top PR guys is Harry Wind (Koch), an accused spy that Rappold has to bring down. (Sounds a bit like Others, eh?) This might seem like a rut, but he's had lots of success with history and spies in the past. Besides, he's also attached to Eleanor & Colette, the upcoming film about a psychiatry patient that teams him with Helena Bonham Carter and Susan Sarandon. So it isn't all in the past!
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!