What's the point of going to a festival like Cannes? Is there really a bigger appreciation of 'art' films in Europe? Why do movie studios spend millions of dollars for stunts and publicity at Cannes? When you're blogging, is anything ever really off the record? Joining us this week from the shores of France is South by Southwest Film Festival senior programmer -- and IndieWire Blogger -- Matt Dentler. Matt and I talk about these topics and much more in this latest edition of The Rocchi Review. You can download the entire podcast right here -- and we hope you enjoy.
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!