Our pals over at Sony Pictures Classics just sent Cinematical a new poster for Interview, directed by Steve Buscemi and starring himself and Sienna Miller. The film is a remake of Dutch director Theo van Gogh's 2003 film of the same title, and is about a political journalist (Buscemi) who is forced by his boss to interview a popular but vapid soap star, played by Miller, even though there's a big White House scandal going on at the time that he'd rather be covering. Thus begins a sort of psychological duel between the two, but since I haven't seen the film yet, there's no more I can tell you. Those interested in learning more can check out Erik's Berlinale review of the film; Interview is opening in theaters on July 13.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Green Lantern' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' Behind-the-Scenes Fun - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Was Almost a Racy TV Series - POPSUGAR
- 'The Walking Dead' at Comic-Con - HitFix
- 35 Times Ron Burgundy Made You Crack Up - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!