As for Ms. Fisher, she has been making quite a career out of guest spots. She's been a nun in both Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back and Charlie's Angels 3, and has recently lent her voice to Family Guy. This, of course, leaves her totally open to make fanboy and fangirl dreams come true. If you're looking to get face-to-face with Fisher, or even Anthony Daniels (C-3PO), both will be signing autographs and making stage appearances during the convention. It sounds like a pretty big event for the 30th Star Wars anniversary (the first was released on May 25, 1977). In the ultimate show of geek, the convention is kicking off with a 17-hour screening event -- Episode I through Episode VI -- which kicks off Wednesday, at 9 a.m. Those that are still lucid after seeing Anakin whine, Luke lust and Ewoks dance, will then see live entertainment, celebs from all the movies, presentations, props, exhibits, contests and just about anything else a fanatic could dream of. Well, except Fisher donning that famous outfit again. Methinks that's out of the question.
- 29 Times Jennifer Lawrence Was a Badass on the Big Screen - POPSUGAR
- Watch Kristen Stewart in New Trailer (video) - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- David Letterman Remembers Robin Williams - Vulture
- Who's Been in Jimmy Fallon's 'Ew!' Skit? (video) - POPSUGAR
- What Show Deserves the Best Drama Emmy? - Vulture
- 'Friday Night Lights' Star Joins 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!