As for Ms. Fisher, she has been making quite a career out of guest spots. She's been a nun in both Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back and Charlie's Angels 3, and has recently lent her voice to Family Guy. This, of course, leaves her totally open to make fanboy and fangirl dreams come true. If you're looking to get face-to-face with Fisher, or even Anthony Daniels (C-3PO), both will be signing autographs and making stage appearances during the convention. It sounds like a pretty big event for the 30th Star Wars anniversary (the first was released on May 25, 1977). In the ultimate show of geek, the convention is kicking off with a 17-hour screening event -- Episode I through Episode VI -- which kicks off Wednesday, at 9 a.m. Those that are still lucid after seeing Anakin whine, Luke lust and Ewoks dance, will then see live entertainment, celebs from all the movies, presentations, props, exhibits, contests and just about anything else a fanatic could dream of. Well, except Fisher donning that famous outfit again. Methinks that's out of the question.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!