According to Variety, Ashes will be about a recent widow who aims to scatter her husband's ashes in Kathmandu ... but loses the urn somewhere along her travels! (I hate it when that happens.) Goldie co-wrote the script with Jeremy Pikser (Bulworth), and if you're worried about her directorial skills, don't be. Her helming credits include a 1997 TV movie called Hope, so obviously she's more than ready to make a feature film all her own. (Aw, I'm just kiddin'. Goldie's still a doll and I hope she does a great job on Ashes to Ashes.) No word yet on whether long-time semi-spouse Kurt Russell will make an appearance in the film, but I bet it'd be pretty cool if he did.
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!