And now, Brice Willis is back again as McClane for a fourth go-around: Live Free or Die Hard. Over the months, as we've brought you details about the film, there's been a bunch of stuff including trailers and news about the film's dreaded PG-13 rating. Now, thanks to Rope of Silicon, we've got four new TV spots for the film to take a look at. These spots, depicting, among other things, the new bad guy in McClane's life (played by Timothy Olyphant), McClane being shot at by a fighter jet, flying through the air while shooting and crashing a police car into a low-flying helicopter, demonstrating without question that the filmmakers have upped the ante with this latest Die Hard incarnation. Yes, some of the sequences do seem a bit over-the-top but its good to see Willis at his wisecracking, butt-kicking best as McClane. The movie looks great and although I'm still somewhat unsure about Justin Long's appearance, it won't keep me out of the theater when Live Free or Die Hard lands on June 27th.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!