And now, Brice Willis is back again as McClane for a fourth go-around: Live Free or Die Hard. Over the months, as we've brought you details about the film, there's been a bunch of stuff including trailers and news about the film's dreaded PG-13 rating. Now, thanks to Rope of Silicon, we've got four new TV spots for the film to take a look at. These spots, depicting, among other things, the new bad guy in McClane's life (played by Timothy Olyphant), McClane being shot at by a fighter jet, flying through the air while shooting and crashing a police car into a low-flying helicopter, demonstrating without question that the filmmakers have upped the ante with this latest Die Hard incarnation. Yes, some of the sequences do seem a bit over-the-top but its good to see Willis at his wisecracking, butt-kicking best as McClane. The movie looks great and although I'm still somewhat unsure about Justin Long's appearance, it won't keep me out of the theater when Live Free or Die Hard lands on June 27th.
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!