Filmmaker Kyle Newman is insisting that "C" is the correct answer, thus explaining why you won't be able to see the Star Wars-centric comedy Fanboys until the first month of 2008. (The previous release date was August 17.) The director goes a little bi-polar in an email to TheForce.net. First he's devastated ("I am devastated") and then he's excited ("I am so excited") but the bottom line is that you fanboys will have to wait a little bit longer for your self-titled comedy. For those who haven't seen the trailer yet: Fanboys is about a bunch of late-'90s movie nerds who go on a cross-country road trip in an effort to steal a pre-release print of The Phantom Menace. Could make for a clever little comedy, but I'm a little skeptical of the trailer, which makes the flick look like a painful cross between Wild Hogs and Detroit Rock City. I just don't see what sleeping-bag homophobia and forced stripping has to do with Star Wars fandom.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- Jacki Weaver Talks Woody Allen, 'Magic in the Moonlight' - UInterview
- The Official 'Hateful Eight' Poster Is Here - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- Iggy Azalea Will Be in 'Fast & Furious 7' - Vulture
- Who Should Be The Next Bachelor? - POPSUGAR
- James Gunn on Directing 'Guardians of the Galaxy' - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- The Movie That Made Robert De Niro Bankable - Vulture
- See All the Pictures From 'Mockingjay - Part 1' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!