Filmmaker Kyle Newman is insisting that "C" is the correct answer, thus explaining why you won't be able to see the Star Wars-centric comedy Fanboys until the first month of 2008. (The previous release date was August 17.) The director goes a little bi-polar in an email to TheForce.net. First he's devastated ("I am devastated") and then he's excited ("I am so excited") but the bottom line is that you fanboys will have to wait a little bit longer for your self-titled comedy. For those who haven't seen the trailer yet: Fanboys is about a bunch of late-'90s movie nerds who go on a cross-country road trip in an effort to steal a pre-release print of The Phantom Menace. Could make for a clever little comedy, but I'm a little skeptical of the trailer, which makes the flick look like a painful cross between Wild Hogs and Detroit Rock City. I just don't see what sleeping-bag homophobia and forced stripping has to do with Star Wars fandom.
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!