Hearing that they're co-starring together in a criminal movie sounds puzzling at first. They are definitely not the first pair I'd think to throw together (although they did get some screen time together in L.A. Without a Map). The film in question is The Last Mile, and it is a thriller currently being launched at Cannes. The duo are part of a group of criminals who try to pull off an amateurish heist. Unfortunately, their getaway car gets stuck in a huge traffic jam. While I'm not entirely titillated by the premise, there is something about the thought of Delpy and Gallo stuck in a car in infuriating traffic that will have me running to the theaters. They've each got a good hold on neurotic craziness, and I can just imagine them clashing. Delpy is co-producing the feature with Christophe Mazodier, and it will be the freshman feature of writer-director Philippe Rouquier. Unfortunately, the film has to wait for Delpy to film her second feature, The Countess, which means that it won't go into production until January. Countess actually has Gallo on the cast list ... is Delpy the next lady in Gallo's romantic wasteland?
- 29 Times Jennifer Lawrence Was a Badass on the Big Screen - POPSUGAR
- Watch Kristen Stewart in New Trailer (video) - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- David Letterman Remembers Robin Williams - Vulture
- Who's Been in Jimmy Fallon's 'Ew!' Skit? (video) - POPSUGAR
- What Show Deserves the Best Drama Emmy? - Vulture
- 'Friday Night Lights' Star Joins 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!