Hearing that they're co-starring together in a criminal movie sounds puzzling at first. They are definitely not the first pair I'd think to throw together (although they did get some screen time together in L.A. Without a Map). The film in question is The Last Mile, and it is a thriller currently being launched at Cannes. The duo are part of a group of criminals who try to pull off an amateurish heist. Unfortunately, their getaway car gets stuck in a huge traffic jam. While I'm not entirely titillated by the premise, there is something about the thought of Delpy and Gallo stuck in a car in infuriating traffic that will have me running to the theaters. They've each got a good hold on neurotic craziness, and I can just imagine them clashing. Delpy is co-producing the feature with Christophe Mazodier, and it will be the freshman feature of writer-director Philippe Rouquier. Unfortunately, the film has to wait for Delpy to film her second feature, The Countess, which means that it won't go into production until January. Countess actually has Gallo on the cast list ... is Delpy the next lady in Gallo's romantic wasteland?
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- Jacki Weaver Talks Woody Allen, 'Magic in the Moonlight' - UInterview
- The Official 'Hateful Eight' Poster Is Here - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- Iggy Azalea Will Be in 'Fast & Furious 7' - Vulture
- Who Should Be The Next Bachelor? - POPSUGAR
- James Gunn on Directing 'Guardians of the Galaxy' - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- The Movie That Made Robert De Niro Bankable - Vulture
- See All the Pictures From 'Mockingjay - Part 1' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!