Based on the sheer amount of coverage we've already given to Baz Luhrmann's Australia, I'm thinking we should possibly change the name of this site to Australiamatical. And production only began a few weeks ago! With the movie now moving along at full-steam, the first big gallery of the stars in costume, working, has been released, via Just Jared. We get to see Hugh Jackman in full drover-gear -- including a somewhat Indiana Jones-like hat and full beard -- strutting around the set, checking things out. There's also an odd pic of him eyeballing a baby that someone has thrust in front of him. Most of the pics, however, center on a dolled-up Nicole Kidman, hanging around in a little tented VIP area between shots.
See Nicole sit and stare off into space. See Nicole peer into some kind of video monitor, presumably at what she just shot. See Nicole and Hugh entertaining some Aboriginal fellow. See Nicole waving at some unknown person. See Nicole's ne'er-do-well singer husband Keith Urban hovering around her in many of the pics. If you're as keen to follow every step of the production as we are, there are two places I'd recommend you check every day -- the movie's fan site, australiamovie.net and a local Queensland paper called the Townsville Bulletin that has created a special section to chronicle the ongoing filming of the movie. By the way, after all this coverage, if 20th Century Fox doesn't invite Cinematical to the Australia set, I'm going to be really annoyed.
- Cinderella's Dazzling Pictures Will Take Your Breath Away - POPSUGAR
- Netflix and Judd Apatow Are Making a New Pee-wee Herman Movie - Vulture
- Lady Gaga's 'Sound of Music' Tribute Made the Oscars Worth Watching - POPSUGAR
- Honest Trailers: 'Dumb and Dumber To' - ScreenJunkies
- 11 'This Is Spinal Tap' Facts - ScreenCrush
- Christina Aguilera's Britney Spears Impression Is Perfect - POPSUGAR
- Behind-the-Scenes Oscar-Party Timeline - Vulture
- 40 Books Becoming Movies in 2015 - POPSUGAR
- The Best 'Parks and Recreation' Drinking Moments - Vulture
- Here's an Amazing Dark and Gritty 'Power Rangers' Reboot - ScreenCrush