The eagerly awaited sequel to Roth's 2005 horror has been providing plenty of different teasers and promotional clips over the past months, and Roth himself has been making the rounds in the media, being vocal about his lack of self-censorship when it comes to violence. But, in light of all the hoopla surrounding the posters for films like Captivity and debates about violence against women, maybe that's why Lionsgate finally went with a poster that could be put up on a billboard without causing public outcry. As most of us probably know by now, the story follows three American art students in Rome, who head to a remote location for a relaxing vacation with horrifying results. Considering this is a Roth film after all, I can only guess as to just how horrifying it is going to get.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!