The eagerly awaited sequel to Roth's 2005 horror has been providing plenty of different teasers and promotional clips over the past months, and Roth himself has been making the rounds in the media, being vocal about his lack of self-censorship when it comes to violence. But, in light of all the hoopla surrounding the posters for films like Captivity and debates about violence against women, maybe that's why Lionsgate finally went with a poster that could be put up on a billboard without causing public outcry. As most of us probably know by now, the story follows three American art students in Rome, who head to a remote location for a relaxing vacation with horrifying results. Considering this is a Roth film after all, I can only guess as to just how horrifying it is going to get.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- Jacki Weaver Talks Woody Allen, 'Magic in the Moonlight' - UInterview
- The Official 'Hateful Eight' Poster Is Here - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- Iggy Azalea Will Be in 'Fast & Furious 7' - Vulture
- Who Should Be The Next Bachelor? - POPSUGAR
- James Gunn on Directing 'Guardians of the Galaxy' - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- The Movie That Made Robert De Niro Bankable - Vulture
- See All the Pictures From 'Mockingjay - Part 1' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!