The major roles are now cast. Edward Norton is the gentleman-turned-giant Bruce Banner, lovely Liv Tyler will play his long-time love Betty Ross, and now Tim Roth has been cast as the The Incredible Hulk's nemesis, Abomination as well as his alter-ego Emil Blonsky. Variety notes that Roth's deal is still being negotiated, but it's apparently close enough to being sealed that they felt confident in declaring that this thing is a lock. Blonsky is a KGB agent who is exposed to the same gamma rays that turned Bruce Banner into the Hulk, but things get screwy with his transformation and he's unable to revert back to human form. He is, however, still able to retain the mental faculties of a human, according to a handy bio of the character on Wikipedia. His other powers include being able to hop long distances like the Hulk, as well as having healing powers and -- I'm not making this up -- being able to hold his breath for a long time. I seriously hope that comes into play in the film, otherwise I'll feel cheated.
- 29 Times Jennifer Lawrence Was a Badass on the Big Screen - POPSUGAR
- Watch Kristen Stewart in New Trailer (video) - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- David Letterman Remembers Robin Williams - Vulture
- Who's Been in Jimmy Fallon's 'Ew!' Skit? (video) - POPSUGAR
- What Show Deserves the Best Drama Emmy? - Vulture
- 'Friday Night Lights' Star Joins 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!