Unfortunately Mr. Hawke isn't playing a vamp. Boo! Instead, he's playing a researcher in 2017. (Or, maybe he's a researcher vamp!?) A plague has turned most of the population into bloodsuckers and the human race is becoming extinct. With their numbers dwindling rapidly, the vamps have two options -- catch and farm the humans, or find another blood source. As someone who has seen a lot of Buffy and Angel, I'd say animal blood, but maybe these vamps don't like something so pedestrian. Of course, just when all hope seems lost, a group of vampires discover something that could save the human race. (On the IMDb page, the plot outline says that a band of humans also fight back.) The flick comes from Undead brothers Peter and Michael Spierig, who co-wrote and will co-helm the production, which gears up this July in the land Down Under. It's a neat idea, and I'd probably watch it just to see if Hawke vamps out. It's time he changed things up a little.
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!