Unfortunately Mr. Hawke isn't playing a vamp. Boo! Instead, he's playing a researcher in 2017. (Or, maybe he's a researcher vamp!?) A plague has turned most of the population into bloodsuckers and the human race is becoming extinct. With their numbers dwindling rapidly, the vamps have two options -- catch and farm the humans, or find another blood source. As someone who has seen a lot of Buffy and Angel, I'd say animal blood, but maybe these vamps don't like something so pedestrian. Of course, just when all hope seems lost, a group of vampires discover something that could save the human race. (On the IMDb page, the plot outline says that a band of humans also fight back.) The flick comes from Undead brothers Peter and Michael Spierig, who co-wrote and will co-helm the production, which gears up this July in the land Down Under. It's a neat idea, and I'd probably watch it just to see if Hawke vamps out. It's time he changed things up a little.
- 29 Times Jennifer Lawrence Was a Badass on the Big Screen - POPSUGAR
- Watch Kristen Stewart in New Trailer (video) - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- David Letterman Remembers Robin Williams - Vulture
- Who's Been in Jimmy Fallon's 'Ew!' Skit? (video) - POPSUGAR
- What Show Deserves the Best Drama Emmy? - Vulture
- 'Friday Night Lights' Star Joins 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!