Now this all depends on the accuracy of El Mayimbe over at Latino Review. According to the site, movie and cooking dynamo Rodriguez is shmoozing Warner Brothers for the chance to take on The Jetsons as a live-action feature. Frankly, I can't think of anyone better for the job. This is one of those projects that could be truly terrible and result in a massive outbreak of bleeding eyes, if done by the wrong people. You've got to be able to respect the original work (check), make it fresh and eye-boggling (check) and have the know-how to make it come to life in a live-action way (check). The only concern: this won't stop Sin City 2, right? Mayimbe says he won't be surprised if it is done before the dark sequel. But hopefully not. Since this wouldn't be animated, who do you see playing the futuristic family? William H. Macy as George, Elizabeth Perkins as Jane, and then some cute kids?
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- Jacki Weaver Talks Woody Allen, 'Magic in the Moonlight' - UInterview
- The Official 'Hateful Eight' Poster Is Here - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- Iggy Azalea Will Be in 'Fast & Furious 7' - Vulture
- Who Should Be The Next Bachelor? - POPSUGAR
- James Gunn on Directing 'Guardians of the Galaxy' - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- The Movie That Made Robert De Niro Bankable - Vulture
- See All the Pictures From 'Mockingjay - Part 1' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!