Now Rope of Silicon has some stills up from the movie, and if cinematic style is any indication of greater goodness, a night of blueberries should be well worth it. The scenes are both dark and vibrantly colorful, and it looks like Kar Wai has done a great job of infusing the extreme color often present in Asian cinema with that dark, pensive look we get so often here in North America. There's the picture of Weisz, which was used for the poster, Jude Law all dishevelled in front of Norah Jones, a great shot of the singer/actress eating pie, a bubblegum bedroom shot and finally, another look at Portman, who looks like she aged a few years and went through the Legally Blonde school of style. With its Cannes premiere almost here, hopefully we will finally get a release date for the film, and not just those teasing words -- "Coming Soon."
- 29 Times Jennifer Lawrence Was a Badass on the Big Screen - POPSUGAR
- Watch Kristen Stewart in New Trailer (video) - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- David Letterman Remembers Robin Williams - Vulture
- Who's Been in Jimmy Fallon's 'Ew!' Skit? (video) - POPSUGAR
- What Show Deserves the Best Drama Emmy? - Vulture
- 'Friday Night Lights' Star Joins 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!