Hopefully they wouldn't tease a girl. The movie is about a group of teen boys who want to scare their girlfriends on Halloween. They go out to an abandoned house in a grapefruit orchard and are stalked by an urban legend called The Caretaker. The movie, however, is more than just a night at the creepy house, because Jennifer Tilly and Judd Nelson have notable roles. Nelson is "disarmingly creepy" as an overprotective dad, and Tilly is a teacher who wants to get famous by sleeping with a student. According to the director: "We took a current trend that we found both tragic and disturbing and put it in the forefront of our film. No one could do a better job at this character than the sexy and talented Jennifer Tilly." Is that a compliment? Honey, no one knows deranged, sexually-confused women like you do! Other cast members include: Jonathan Breck, Jennifer Freeman, Diego Torres, Andrew St. John, James Immekus and Kira Verrastro. Hopefully it can live up to the Olson hype.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!