Hopefully they wouldn't tease a girl. The movie is about a group of teen boys who want to scare their girlfriends on Halloween. They go out to an abandoned house in a grapefruit orchard and are stalked by an urban legend called The Caretaker. The movie, however, is more than just a night at the creepy house, because Jennifer Tilly and Judd Nelson have notable roles. Nelson is "disarmingly creepy" as an overprotective dad, and Tilly is a teacher who wants to get famous by sleeping with a student. According to the director: "We took a current trend that we found both tragic and disturbing and put it in the forefront of our film. No one could do a better job at this character than the sexy and talented Jennifer Tilly." Is that a compliment? Honey, no one knows deranged, sexually-confused women like you do! Other cast members include: Jonathan Breck, Jennifer Freeman, Diego Torres, Andrew St. John, James Immekus and Kira Verrastro. Hopefully it can live up to the Olson hype.
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!