Now, movie stars are notorious for lying about the quality of their projects. There's money to be made, it makes sense. Halle Berry's not going to go on Letterman and say "Boy, this Catwoman thing is going to S-U-C-K!" But don't set sights this high. Say your movie's better than Under Siege 2: Dark Territory or something, don't compare it to the Citizen Kane of modern action. The video is quick and pretty amusing otherwise, Bruce gets in an out-of-nowhere dig at his old Moonlighting co-star Cybil Shepherd, and manages to to drop his unbleeped John McClane catchphrase as well, which you can hear the sportscaster apologizing for as the clip ends. Anyone know who Bruce is sitting with? Willis keeps trying to push the kid's stardom on the viewers, but I'd never heard of him -- Mike Carajohn, did he say? And you can't beat the interviewer's opening line: "One of the most recognizable faces on the silver screen...Bruce Wilson!" I think Owen and Luke might have just overtaken the Baldwins in the famous brothers department.
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!