Now, movie stars are notorious for lying about the quality of their projects. There's money to be made, it makes sense. Halle Berry's not going to go on Letterman and say "Boy, this Catwoman thing is going to S-U-C-K!" But don't set sights this high. Say your movie's better than Under Siege 2: Dark Territory or something, don't compare it to the Citizen Kane of modern action. The video is quick and pretty amusing otherwise, Bruce gets in an out-of-nowhere dig at his old Moonlighting co-star Cybil Shepherd, and manages to to drop his unbleeped John McClane catchphrase as well, which you can hear the sportscaster apologizing for as the clip ends. Anyone know who Bruce is sitting with? Willis keeps trying to push the kid's stardom on the viewers, but I'd never heard of him -- Mike Carajohn, did he say? And you can't beat the interviewer's opening line: "One of the most recognizable faces on the silver screen...Bruce Wilson!" I think Owen and Luke might have just overtaken the Baldwins in the famous brothers department.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!