But oh, if you've missed that arse, you have no farther to go than the Daze trailer. The black screen opens up to a rather small, sparkly bikini bottoms resting on the thankfully underwear-clad bum of Biggs. From there the trailer goes on to explain the film -- Anderson proposed to his girlfriend, in a crazily over-the-top manner, and killed her. Seemingly not interested in going back to that whole dating thing, he proposes to a cute waitress he doesn't know. However, because this is a romantic comedy, it becomes one of those cheek-pinchy happy stories rather than a disastrous train wreck. (If only life really worked that way! Well, then again, the guy deserves it since he accidentally killed his girlfriend while proposing.) There's lots of Fisher's crazy laugh, and of course, no movie like this is complete without a dance scene, although this time it is dance charades with Biggs, who looks like he got some lessons from Paul Rudd. So, if over-the-top, unbelievable wackiness and Biggs bum are your cup of tea, this film will be a grand old time.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!