But oh, if you've missed that arse, you have no farther to go than the Daze trailer. The black screen opens up to a rather small, sparkly bikini bottoms resting on the thankfully underwear-clad bum of Biggs. From there the trailer goes on to explain the film -- Anderson proposed to his girlfriend, in a crazily over-the-top manner, and killed her. Seemingly not interested in going back to that whole dating thing, he proposes to a cute waitress he doesn't know. However, because this is a romantic comedy, it becomes one of those cheek-pinchy happy stories rather than a disastrous train wreck. (If only life really worked that way! Well, then again, the guy deserves it since he accidentally killed his girlfriend while proposing.) There's lots of Fisher's crazy laugh, and of course, no movie like this is complete without a dance scene, although this time it is dance charades with Biggs, who looks like he got some lessons from Paul Rudd. So, if over-the-top, unbelievable wackiness and Biggs bum are your cup of tea, this film will be a grand old time.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- Jacki Weaver Talks Woody Allen, 'Magic in the Moonlight' - UInterview
- The Official 'Hateful Eight' Poster Is Here - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- Iggy Azalea Will Be in 'Fast & Furious 7' - Vulture
- Who Should Be The Next Bachelor? - POPSUGAR
- James Gunn on Directing 'Guardians of the Galaxy' - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- The Movie That Made Robert De Niro Bankable - Vulture
- See All the Pictures From 'Mockingjay - Part 1' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!