The film will focus on four 17-year-old students who team up to mastermind a crime. That's it; that's all we know about the plot. So, how the title fits in, beyond the fact that the students are 17, is beyond me. The script was written by Wyman himself, and will also be his directorial debut. However, this isn't his first screenplay. In 2001, he was the pen behind The Mexican, the film that assured that big names like Julia Roberts and Brad Pitt couldn't make just any story work. However, it's been a few years, and NC-17 is just one of many screenplays. He told Variety that he's been working on a number of specs, and 3 others are already in the works -- one of which is Tony Scott's remake of The Warriors. As for NC-17, the film is set to go into production with its $10 million in funding from Philippe Rousselet's Les Films de la Suane at the end of the year, so maybe the fog around the plot will clear soon.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!