The film will focus on four 17-year-old students who team up to mastermind a crime. That's it; that's all we know about the plot. So, how the title fits in, beyond the fact that the students are 17, is beyond me. The script was written by Wyman himself, and will also be his directorial debut. However, this isn't his first screenplay. In 2001, he was the pen behind The Mexican, the film that assured that big names like Julia Roberts and Brad Pitt couldn't make just any story work. However, it's been a few years, and NC-17 is just one of many screenplays. He told Variety that he's been working on a number of specs, and 3 others are already in the works -- one of which is Tony Scott's remake of The Warriors. As for NC-17, the film is set to go into production with its $10 million in funding from Philippe Rousselet's Les Films de la Suane at the end of the year, so maybe the fog around the plot will clear soon.
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!