Most of my love for Tran's films is based on their cinematography, so long as either Mark Lee (aka Pin Bing Lee) or -- more preferably -- Benoît Delholmme is involved, I should at least be happy with the visuals. And I don't actually mind Hartnett all that much, so I shouldn't really have too big a problem with his attachment. I'm just being difficult. I do find it annoying, though, that the original casting call listed the detective as being in his 40s and now instead there is a young actor in the role. It just reeks of compromise. I guess if I Come With the Rain does end up being a disappointment, I'll always have Cyclo, which is my favorite of Tran's three features. If you want to see one of the most stunning films you'll ever see, rent it.
- 7 Wonderfully Weird Bill Murray Shenanigans - POPSUGAR
- Jon Stewart Shames NFL Over Ray Rice - HitFix
- 'Big Hero 6' Preview - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- These 11 Freaky 'American Horry Story' Gifs Will Give You Nightmares - POPSUGAR
- 16 Shameless Product Placements in TV & Movies - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- See Anna Kendrick Singing in 'The Last 5 Years' - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!