Most of my love for Tran's films is based on their cinematography, so long as either Mark Lee (aka Pin Bing Lee) or -- more preferably -- Benoît Delholmme is involved, I should at least be happy with the visuals. And I don't actually mind Hartnett all that much, so I shouldn't really have too big a problem with his attachment. I'm just being difficult. I do find it annoying, though, that the original casting call listed the detective as being in his 40s and now instead there is a young actor in the role. It just reeks of compromise. I guess if I Come With the Rain does end up being a disappointment, I'll always have Cyclo, which is my favorite of Tran's three features. If you want to see one of the most stunning films you'll ever see, rent it.
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!