Perabo last appeared on the big screen in the Diane Keaton vehicle Because I Said So (as in "Why do I have to watch this?"). She is currently starring in In Vivid Detail, which is playing the Tribeca Film Festival. And before the year is out she will appear in both Carriers and Ashes, which is the directorial debut of Ajay Naidu (Samir from Office Space). According to the announcement, South of the Border will be live-action, but it doesn't mention whether an actual chihuahua will be used or a CGI dog a la Scooby. It also doesn't mention whether the dog will be speaking or not, but I can't imagine the producers passing up a chance to have animals talking in wacky accents. Also not mentioned: how the chihuahua gets from Beverly Hills to Mexico, but I'd love to be the screenwriter who has to figure that out! There is no imdb information on the film regarding the writer of South of the Border, so I'll just assume it's David Mamet.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!