Tickets for the event are 25...uh...pounds? I've never been to England, sorry. It's the symbol that looks like the squiggly "E." Yes, pounds. In addition, there will be a charity auction, which includes "an Ultimate Edition DVD Box Set signed by Sir Roger Moore, Maud Adams, Shirley Eaton, and more." Profits will benefit charities for prostate cancer, breast cancer, CLIC - Sargent, and Bristol Children's Hospital. Please head over to commanderbond for more info and to view the hilarious flyer -- which announces in huge letters the "Red Carpet Arrival" of Jaws, Oddjob, and Sean Connery! And then in the tiniest print imaginable lets you know that they will in fact be look-alikes! Maybe if they serve enough shaken martinis, nobody will know the difference.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!