Tickets for the event are 25...uh...pounds? I've never been to England, sorry. It's the symbol that looks like the squiggly "E." Yes, pounds. In addition, there will be a charity auction, which includes "an Ultimate Edition DVD Box Set signed by Sir Roger Moore, Maud Adams, Shirley Eaton, and more." Profits will benefit charities for prostate cancer, breast cancer, CLIC - Sargent, and Bristol Children's Hospital. Please head over to commanderbond for more info and to view the hilarious flyer -- which announces in huge letters the "Red Carpet Arrival" of Jaws, Oddjob, and Sean Connery! And then in the tiniest print imaginable lets you know that they will in fact be look-alikes! Maybe if they serve enough shaken martinis, nobody will know the difference.
- 29 Times Jennifer Lawrence Was a Badass on the Big Screen - POPSUGAR
- Watch Kristen Stewart in New Trailer (video) - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- David Letterman Remembers Robin Williams - Vulture
- Who's Been in Jimmy Fallon's 'Ew!' Skit? (video) - POPSUGAR
- What Show Deserves the Best Drama Emmy? - Vulture
- 'Friday Night Lights' Star Joins 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!