Tickets for the event are 25...uh...pounds? I've never been to England, sorry. It's the symbol that looks like the squiggly "E." Yes, pounds. In addition, there will be a charity auction, which includes "an Ultimate Edition DVD Box Set signed by Sir Roger Moore, Maud Adams, Shirley Eaton, and more." Profits will benefit charities for prostate cancer, breast cancer, CLIC - Sargent, and Bristol Children's Hospital. Please head over to commanderbond for more info and to view the hilarious flyer -- which announces in huge letters the "Red Carpet Arrival" of Jaws, Oddjob, and Sean Connery! And then in the tiniest print imaginable lets you know that they will in fact be look-alikes! Maybe if they serve enough shaken martinis, nobody will know the difference.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- Jacki Weaver Talks Woody Allen, 'Magic in the Moonlight' - UInterview
- The Official 'Hateful Eight' Poster Is Here - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- Iggy Azalea Will Be in 'Fast & Furious 7' - Vulture
- Who Should Be The Next Bachelor? - POPSUGAR
- James Gunn on Directing 'Guardians of the Galaxy' - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- The Movie That Made Robert De Niro Bankable - Vulture
- See All the Pictures From 'Mockingjay - Part 1' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!