As part of her press tour for Fracture, she talked to Gaurdian Unlimited for their weekly film podcast. A lot of the chat featured talk of Hopkins, who Pike describes as "this kind of Renaissance man" who always seems to be "having so much fun." And if you can get past her soft, drawling, female British voice, you can hear her imitate the actor talking about his current interests. It's cute. Now, as for Gaslight, she doesn't have too much to say about the film version. In January of 2006, Martha Fischer alerted us to the possible remake, and Pike heard as much as we did -- that Joe Wright was looking to make it after Pride & Prejudice. However, she's heard nothing specific about it, and is actually gearing up for a stage version of the classic, taking on Ingrid Bergman's role. Let me go out on a limb and say that if there is any chance for the remake to happen, it will be soon. Pike is making a name for herself, and if Fracture does well, and she impresses people with her on-stage work as Paula Alquist Anton, she will be starring in a movie version in no time.
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!