Variety also notes that the project was long in the making, with producer Richard Becker first optioning the book back in 1992. I'm completely unfamiliar with Radcliffe's work outside of the Harry Potter series, so I have no idea if he's a talent we'll be hearing from regularly after the Potter series takes its final bow, or if he will sort of fade into obscurity like so many child stars before him. From what I've seen of the Harry Potter films, it seems like it's Emma Watson that has the most potential to be a break-out star -- expect Warners to give her the lead in some kind of teen comedy two or three years from now, or toss her a couple of damsel-in-distress parts in an action franchise, to see if she can hold her own.
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!