Variety also notes that the project was long in the making, with producer Richard Becker first optioning the book back in 1992. I'm completely unfamiliar with Radcliffe's work outside of the Harry Potter series, so I have no idea if he's a talent we'll be hearing from regularly after the Potter series takes its final bow, or if he will sort of fade into obscurity like so many child stars before him. From what I've seen of the Harry Potter films, it seems like it's Emma Watson that has the most potential to be a break-out star -- expect Warners to give her the lead in some kind of teen comedy two or three years from now, or toss her a couple of damsel-in-distress parts in an action franchise, to see if she can hold her own.
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!