Variety also notes that the project was long in the making, with producer Richard Becker first optioning the book back in 1992. I'm completely unfamiliar with Radcliffe's work outside of the Harry Potter series, so I have no idea if he's a talent we'll be hearing from regularly after the Potter series takes its final bow, or if he will sort of fade into obscurity like so many child stars before him. From what I've seen of the Harry Potter films, it seems like it's Emma Watson that has the most potential to be a break-out star -- expect Warners to give her the lead in some kind of teen comedy two or three years from now, or toss her a couple of damsel-in-distress parts in an action franchise, to see if she can hold her own.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!