Variety also notes that the project was long in the making, with producer Richard Becker first optioning the book back in 1992. I'm completely unfamiliar with Radcliffe's work outside of the Harry Potter series, so I have no idea if he's a talent we'll be hearing from regularly after the Potter series takes its final bow, or if he will sort of fade into obscurity like so many child stars before him. From what I've seen of the Harry Potter films, it seems like it's Emma Watson that has the most potential to be a break-out star -- expect Warners to give her the lead in some kind of teen comedy two or three years from now, or toss her a couple of damsel-in-distress parts in an action franchise, to see if she can hold her own.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- Jacki Weaver Talks Woody Allen, 'Magic in the Moonlight' - UInterview
- The Official 'Hateful Eight' Poster Is Here - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- Iggy Azalea Will Be in 'Fast & Furious 7' - Vulture
- Who Should Be The Next Bachelor? - POPSUGAR
- James Gunn on Directing 'Guardians of the Galaxy' - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- The Movie That Made Robert De Niro Bankable - Vulture
- See All the Pictures From 'Mockingjay - Part 1' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!