Gilliam has a number of activities in the works, which he discusses in the piece: he will be working with the animated band Gorillaz this September on a film that will serve as the band's swan song, and he is also still holding out hope for his long-suffering adaptation of Neil Gaiman's Good Omens and there have even some vague rumblings of a return to Don Quixote with Johnny Depp back in the lead. That is quite the action-packed schedule if he can keep to it. As much as I admire his enthusiasm, you know one of these will drop by the wayside, the only question is; which one should it be?
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!