The sequel was directed by Greg and Colin Strause, brothers who both have had extensive visual effects resumes (including 300 and X-Men: The Last Stand), but relatively few directing credits -- talk of lackluster script reviews didn't exactly inspire confidence in the hearts of the few remaining fans of the series. Considering the reception the first film received I don't think anyone really was demanding a sequel, but the first one did pull in over $80 million at the U.S. box office, so I guess there were still a few dollars to squeeze out of the franchise.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!