The sequel was directed by Greg and Colin Strause, brothers who both have had extensive visual effects resumes (including 300 and X-Men: The Last Stand), but relatively few directing credits -- talk of lackluster script reviews didn't exactly inspire confidence in the hearts of the few remaining fans of the series. Considering the reception the first film received I don't think anyone really was demanding a sequel, but the first one did pull in over $80 million at the U.S. box office, so I guess there were still a few dollars to squeeze out of the franchise.
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!