I know what you're thinking: "What's this? Scott seems oddly grumpy while discussing Hostel this time around! I thought he loved this stuff!" Well, I do. But the movie was supposed to hit theaters in January, which means the six-month delay does nothing but give us dead air. And this dead air is often filled with stuff like ... new posters of sweaty girls and pony tails. Still, the marketing campaign is a pretty slick one if you're asking me. I think I've just had enough with the appetizers and I'm now hungry for the meal already. (Plus I'm curious to see how the sequel pulls off the "gender switch" that seems to be the central plot divergence.) The June 8 release date puts Eli Roth's hostile horror sequel up against the kid-friendly Surf's Up and the inevitable smash that is Ocean's 13.
- 29 Times Jennifer Lawrence Was a Badass on the Big Screen - POPSUGAR
- Watch Kristen Stewart in New Trailer (video) - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- David Letterman Remembers Robin Williams - Vulture
- Who's Been in Jimmy Fallon's 'Ew!' Skit? (video) - POPSUGAR
- What Show Deserves the Best Drama Emmy? - Vulture
- 'Friday Night Lights' Star Joins 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!