I know what you're thinking: "What's this? Scott seems oddly grumpy while discussing Hostel this time around! I thought he loved this stuff!" Well, I do. But the movie was supposed to hit theaters in January, which means the six-month delay does nothing but give us dead air. And this dead air is often filled with stuff like ... new posters of sweaty girls and pony tails. Still, the marketing campaign is a pretty slick one if you're asking me. I think I've just had enough with the appetizers and I'm now hungry for the meal already. (Plus I'm curious to see how the sequel pulls off the "gender switch" that seems to be the central plot divergence.) The June 8 release date puts Eli Roth's hostile horror sequel up against the kid-friendly Surf's Up and the inevitable smash that is Ocean's 13.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- Jacki Weaver Talks Woody Allen, 'Magic in the Moonlight' - UInterview
- The Official 'Hateful Eight' Poster Is Here - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- Iggy Azalea Will Be in 'Fast & Furious 7' - Vulture
- Who Should Be The Next Bachelor? - POPSUGAR
- James Gunn on Directing 'Guardians of the Galaxy' - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- The Movie That Made Robert De Niro Bankable - Vulture
- See All the Pictures From 'Mockingjay - Part 1' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!