I know what you're thinking: "What's this? Scott seems oddly grumpy while discussing Hostel this time around! I thought he loved this stuff!" Well, I do. But the movie was supposed to hit theaters in January, which means the six-month delay does nothing but give us dead air. And this dead air is often filled with stuff like ... new posters of sweaty girls and pony tails. Still, the marketing campaign is a pretty slick one if you're asking me. I think I've just had enough with the appetizers and I'm now hungry for the meal already. (Plus I'm curious to see how the sequel pulls off the "gender switch" that seems to be the central plot divergence.) The June 8 release date puts Eli Roth's hostile horror sequel up against the kid-friendly Surf's Up and the inevitable smash that is Ocean's 13.
- 7 Wonderfully Weird Bill Murray Shenanigans - POPSUGAR
- Jon Stewart Shames NFL Over Ray Rice - HitFix
- 'Big Hero 6' Preview - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- These 11 Freaky 'American Horry Story' Gifs Will Give You Nightmares - POPSUGAR
- 16 Shameless Product Placements in TV & Movies - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- See Anna Kendrick Singing in 'The Last 5 Years' - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!