Crossing is an immigration drama set in Los Angeles. It revolves around a number of immigrants from different counties who are trying to gain legal status in the city. The movie will dive into border issues, document fraud, asylum, green cards, work-site enforcement, naturalization, the office of counter terrorism and culture clashing. In other words, the whole immigration kit and caboodle. Writer/director Wayne Kramer is in charge of the feature, and while we already have a handful of big names, Variety says that more are expected to be added since some, like Sean Penn, only have brief roles. I would imagine that this will go into the ensemble Crash route, where there's lots of stories that sort of intertwine, and no main star. (If that's the case, Liotta could be a partial villain, or one of a few.) Whatever the case, Cinematical is sure to have more information soon, since Kramer plans to start filming later this month in the city of angels.
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!