Until then, they get an even better deal. Beginning today (April 17) and continuing through April 30, those armed forces personnel and their families get free admission and free (small) popcorn and soda. Although it might have been more appropriate to give the freebies around Memorial Day, National Amusements was probably against the idea of offering Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End for free. Regardless, I am always happy to see people get free movies, whether they be teachers or children or military personnel. I wish the program included veterans and people currently serving outside of the country, but whatever. For those who can take advantage of the special offer, be all you can be and go see Hot Fuzz this weekend.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- Jacki Weaver Talks Woody Allen, 'Magic in the Moonlight' - UInterview
- The Official 'Hateful Eight' Poster Is Here - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- Iggy Azalea Will Be in 'Fast & Furious 7' - Vulture
- Who Should Be The Next Bachelor? - POPSUGAR
- James Gunn on Directing 'Guardians of the Galaxy' - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- The Movie That Made Robert De Niro Bankable - Vulture
- See All the Pictures From 'Mockingjay - Part 1' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!