No, no, NO! This has to be the stupidest movie move that I've encountered in a while -- since we had the completely pointless Psycho re-do. Remake the Brady's and make fun of them. Empower Charlie's Angels to be even tougher. Make a new Ocean's 12 for the next generation. However, do not rob Harry Hamlin's shining achievement in film, and one of the best goofy films we've got out there. Clash of the Titans is a cult classic partially because of out-dated special effects. Take away Hamlin and amp up the effects and what do you have? You've got the story of Zeus' son, Perseus. You might as well just make a new re-telling of the Greek legend instead of a remake of this specific film. Besides, you can't beat casting the epic Laurence Olivier, or the late, great Burgess Meredith. Step away from the project, Mr. Kasdan. Bubo doesn't want you to touch him.
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!