No, no, NO! This has to be the stupidest movie move that I've encountered in a while -- since we had the completely pointless Psycho re-do. Remake the Brady's and make fun of them. Empower Charlie's Angels to be even tougher. Make a new Ocean's 12 for the next generation. However, do not rob Harry Hamlin's shining achievement in film, and one of the best goofy films we've got out there. Clash of the Titans is a cult classic partially because of out-dated special effects. Take away Hamlin and amp up the effects and what do you have? You've got the story of Zeus' son, Perseus. You might as well just make a new re-telling of the Greek legend instead of a remake of this specific film. Besides, you can't beat casting the epic Laurence Olivier, or the late, great Burgess Meredith. Step away from the project, Mr. Kasdan. Bubo doesn't want you to touch him.
- 7 Wonderfully Weird Bill Murray Shenanigans - POPSUGAR
- Jon Stewart Shames NFL Over Ray Rice - HitFix
- 'Big Hero 6' Preview - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- These 11 Freaky 'American Horry Story' Gifs Will Give You Nightmares - POPSUGAR
- 16 Shameless Product Placements in TV & Movies - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- See Anna Kendrick Singing in 'The Last 5 Years' - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!