And Sun is about all that the clip has going for it. I mean Jackie Chan is teeny already, but pit him against a man who is 7'9", and he seems like an ant. Beyond that, we've got Tucker skillfully emoting surprise and spastically trying to smack the giant while Sun holds his head away, like a kid. Oh yes, and there's a bunch of giggling young tykes around them. As for action, there's Chan doing an interesting escape from his jacket, and that's pretty much it. I know that Chan said Brett Ratner couldn't direct action, but I hope there's still more to it then a little coat fumbling and the two getting lightly flung through the air. Tucker asks his buddy: "How do you say surrender in Chinese?" and I wonder if someone should have thought of surrendering the idea before this was made.
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!