The game is part of a trilogy -- "Sands of Time" was followed by "Warrior Within" and "The Two Thrones." Naturally, Bruckheimer is hoping to make Persia into a franchise, a la Pirates. You can head over to IESB to see some concept art for the film. Now, I haven't played "Prince of Persia." In fact I haven't played a video game since the original Nintendo. But apparently "Persia" is a third-person action-adventure game that follows "an adventurous prince who teams up with a rival princess to stop an angry ruler from unleashing a sandstorm that could destroy the world." That sounds fine I suppose, but when am I going to get Paperboy: The Movie? Tetris: Rock Out With Your Blocks Out?
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!