The game is part of a trilogy -- "Sands of Time" was followed by "Warrior Within" and "The Two Thrones." Naturally, Bruckheimer is hoping to make Persia into a franchise, a la Pirates. You can head over to IESB to see some concept art for the film. Now, I haven't played "Prince of Persia." In fact I haven't played a video game since the original Nintendo. But apparently "Persia" is a third-person action-adventure game that follows "an adventurous prince who teams up with a rival princess to stop an angry ruler from unleashing a sandstorm that could destroy the world." That sounds fine I suppose, but when am I going to get Paperboy: The Movie? Tetris: Rock Out With Your Blocks Out?
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!