The game is part of a trilogy -- "Sands of Time" was followed by "Warrior Within" and "The Two Thrones." Naturally, Bruckheimer is hoping to make Persia into a franchise, a la Pirates. You can head over to IESB to see some concept art for the film. Now, I haven't played "Prince of Persia." In fact I haven't played a video game since the original Nintendo. But apparently "Persia" is a third-person action-adventure game that follows "an adventurous prince who teams up with a rival princess to stop an angry ruler from unleashing a sandstorm that could destroy the world." That sounds fine I suppose, but when am I going to get Paperboy: The Movie? Tetris: Rock Out With Your Blocks Out?
- 7 Wonderfully Weird Bill Murray Shenanigans - POPSUGAR
- Jon Stewart Shames NFL Over Ray Rice - HitFix
- 'Big Hero 6' Preview - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- These 11 Freaky 'American Horry Story' Gifs Will Give You Nightmares - POPSUGAR
- 16 Shameless Product Placements in TV & Movies - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- See Anna Kendrick Singing in 'The Last 5 Years' - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!