Helen is about a woman, I presume of the same name, who is a talented professor -- not one who is working during the Depression. Rather, she plays one who suffers from it -- clinically. According to one of the producers, Egoli Tossell's Jens Meurer: "It's the story of a successful woman who has it all but whose life falls apart as a result of this disease. It's also about her overcoming the illness against all the odds." Methinks she can pull it off. Unfortunately, that's all we have for the moment about that flick. However, the production company also has a slew of other great movies in the works. There's The Master of Farnow, an English feature based on the 1906 German novella Schwuele Tagem. It is an "erotic tale of love and deceit among wealthy families" that will be headed by The Lives of Others star, Sebastian Koch. There's also The Last Station, the Tolstoy biopic starring Anthony Hopkins and Meryl Streep, as well as Peter and Catherine, which will star Chloe Sevigny.
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!