Now, he's the big guest star for Celebration IV -- the big Star Wars fan convention. But this isn't the first. He was also there last year, for Celebration III. So, any fans who didn't get to ask him about his experiences last year have another shot. While maybe this would sweeten the Celebration for hard-core Star Wars fans, this news leaves me a little sad. Is this what the kid's life will be? Spending decades talking about a very short amount of time on a movie when he was almost too young to remember? I can see his future now -- at 40, he'll be attending these conventions, telling that funny anecdote about Ewan McGregor for the 100th time and signing autographs while people peer at pictures of him as a kid and try to see where the tot is inside this much older man. Maybe he'll get lucky and Kevin Smith will be ready by then to make another Jay and Silent Bob movie, and instead of coming up against Mark Hamill, they'll get Jake Lloyd.
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!