Now, he's the big guest star for Celebration IV -- the big Star Wars fan convention. But this isn't the first. He was also there last year, for Celebration III. So, any fans who didn't get to ask him about his experiences last year have another shot. While maybe this would sweeten the Celebration for hard-core Star Wars fans, this news leaves me a little sad. Is this what the kid's life will be? Spending decades talking about a very short amount of time on a movie when he was almost too young to remember? I can see his future now -- at 40, he'll be attending these conventions, telling that funny anecdote about Ewan McGregor for the 100th time and signing autographs while people peer at pictures of him as a kid and try to see where the tot is inside this much older man. Maybe he'll get lucky and Kevin Smith will be ready by then to make another Jay and Silent Bob movie, and instead of coming up against Mark Hamill, they'll get Jake Lloyd.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!