Having Harry Connick Jr. in a creepy thriller is intriguing. Ashley Judd, well, it isn't surprising, but isn't bad either. Then to have Petie in a headlining role -- that's just tasty! Or, so I'd think. This is where I get confused. Check the trailer out. How much can we expect from a thriller when we have one of those "Larger. Than. Life. Disembodied. Voices." saying "They live in your blood" and "They feed on your brain"? Watching the trailer, all I can think of is that bit from My Date with Drew where they get the voice-over guy, George DelHoyo, involved. Coming from the director of The Exorcist, William Friedkin, I'd expect a trailer that pushes the buttons of anxiety and creepiness. Not one that keeps making me giggle. If you turn off the sound, it looks all sorts of creepy. However, if you're ready for a laugh, crank that sucker up and delight in the blood and brains.
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!