Having Harry Connick Jr. in a creepy thriller is intriguing. Ashley Judd, well, it isn't surprising, but isn't bad either. Then to have Petie in a headlining role -- that's just tasty! Or, so I'd think. This is where I get confused. Check the trailer out. How much can we expect from a thriller when we have one of those "Larger. Than. Life. Disembodied. Voices." saying "They live in your blood" and "They feed on your brain"? Watching the trailer, all I can think of is that bit from My Date with Drew where they get the voice-over guy, George DelHoyo, involved. Coming from the director of The Exorcist, William Friedkin, I'd expect a trailer that pushes the buttons of anxiety and creepiness. Not one that keeps making me giggle. If you turn off the sound, it looks all sorts of creepy. However, if you're ready for a laugh, crank that sucker up and delight in the blood and brains.
- 29 Times Jennifer Lawrence Was a Badass on the Big Screen - POPSUGAR
- Watch Kristen Stewart in New Trailer (video) - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- David Letterman Remembers Robin Williams - Vulture
- Who's Been in Jimmy Fallon's 'Ew!' Skit? (video) - POPSUGAR
- What Show Deserves the Best Drama Emmy? - Vulture
- 'Friday Night Lights' Star Joins 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!