From an advertising and promotional standpoint, how better to gain recognition then to hit your core audience by means of a blood-fest flick? Hell, they've already got the ghoulish costumes -- consisting of armor and skeleton/zombie masks. According to frontman Tomi Petteri Putaansuu: "It will be a full-blooded horror flick, where our characters bluntly butcher people." And, as if it needed to be said: "It will not be for kids." According to Variety, the picture will be called Dark Floors and will shoot this May with pre-sales to begin at Cannes. According to esctoday.com, the Lordi frontman co-wrote the script with Veli-Pekka Hänninen, which is said to be "an American-type slasher thriller with a sprinkle of Japanese style," and it will be set in a hospital. That last bit is really too bad. I think it would've been fun to have a musical horror movie where the band travels around, wreaking their monster-fury and songs on the innocent populace.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!