The movie comes from an original pitch by Michael Samonek, which he will write. It's a good thing that computers have taken over for pens, because this guy would be writing himself into carpal tunnel -- he's also writing The Whole Pemberton Thing, Car Wars and Party Buddies. I can't help but think that for this latest inspiration, the screenwriter was watching Charlie's Angels, and decided that Tom Green's "The Chad" was something feature film-worthy. And, I could be right. The movie is about a best man who feels threatened when an eccentric childhood friend pops up at the wedding he is in and causes trouble. Could this strange long-ago friend refer to himself in the third person and do Green-esque stunts? I guess we'll have to wait and see.
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!