The movie comes from an original pitch by Michael Samonek, which he will write. It's a good thing that computers have taken over for pens, because this guy would be writing himself into carpal tunnel -- he's also writing The Whole Pemberton Thing, Car Wars and Party Buddies. I can't help but think that for this latest inspiration, the screenwriter was watching Charlie's Angels, and decided that Tom Green's "The Chad" was something feature film-worthy. And, I could be right. The movie is about a best man who feels threatened when an eccentric childhood friend pops up at the wedding he is in and causes trouble. Could this strange long-ago friend refer to himself in the third person and do Green-esque stunts? I guess we'll have to wait and see.
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!