While talking with Entertainment Weekly about his upcoming Ocean's Thirteen, Clooney chatted some more about the now-infamous leak. While the clip was news to most of us, Clooney says that it's been circulating for over two years and everyone (who's anyone that's not us apparently) had seen it. The actor says that he saw it during the filming of Ocean's Twelve, and: "I felt bad for Lily, but I also felt a little vindicated for anyone that thought that that had anything to do with me on [Three Kings]." That being said, he still maintains that he had nothing to do with the leak and re-asserts that he's clueless about YouTube -- as if actors can't have tech-savvy assistants and friends! The noble Clooney draws his prank-line at career interference: "There are pranks I like to play [but] that falls into the world of screwing with people's careers. I'm up for a good fight, but not sneaky. I like 'em face-to-face." The grey-haired actor seems much more worried about paparazzi-like stunts where films capture people with "Spanktro-vision" on. Is he worried about other people, or will the actor start chaining the door when he turns on his saucy pay-per-view?
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- Jacki Weaver Talks Woody Allen, 'Magic in the Moonlight' - UInterview
- The Official 'Hateful Eight' Poster Is Here - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- Iggy Azalea Will Be in 'Fast & Furious 7' - Vulture
- Who Should Be The Next Bachelor? - POPSUGAR
- James Gunn on Directing 'Guardians of the Galaxy' - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- The Movie That Made Robert De Niro Bankable - Vulture
- See All the Pictures From 'Mockingjay - Part 1' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!