You might recognize Spiro from the TBS series My Boys, which she stars in, but I remember her as the kidnapped girl in the Buffy episode entitled Reptile Boy. She has been cast as Fallon's childhood sweetheart, who he reconnects with after he returns to his hometown. (While devoted to his work, Fallon's character can't commit in his personal life, and then returns home when his estranged father has a stroke.) Anyone want to bet that Fallon finds that he can commit to Spiro? Then, we have Mr. Hale, who I'm sure everyone remembers from his stint as Buster Bluth on Arrested Development. He will play Fallon's childhood best friend. So, now we've his childhood links as well as Stone as Fallon's mother, Arnold as his father, Liu as his girlfriend and Illeana as... I'm not sure, but her character is "Christine Jacobson." Fallon definitely has a a good cast around him, so maybe this will be more like Almost Famous for him, and less like Taxi.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!