Personally, I can't really look forward to anything relating to Dunst's appearance in the new Spidey movie. But as with any movie she's in that I like (Small Soldiers, Dick, Marie Antoinette, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, and many others), I will tolerate her. I just hope that her singing and dancing is a little better than her acting. Maybe if she's talented enough, she can provide her own singing voice for her upcoming role as Blondie front-runner Debbie Harry. Speaking of which, supposedly the casting of Dunst as Harry has upset a lot of Blondie fans, who have been posting complaints on message boards all over the web. I guess I'm not the only one who dislikes Dunst's acting. Fortunately for Dunst, she has an easy reply for all the disappointed: Debbie Harry handpicked her for the part.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!