Personally, I can't really look forward to anything relating to Dunst's appearance in the new Spidey movie. But as with any movie she's in that I like (Small Soldiers, Dick, Marie Antoinette, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, and many others), I will tolerate her. I just hope that her singing and dancing is a little better than her acting. Maybe if she's talented enough, she can provide her own singing voice for her upcoming role as Blondie front-runner Debbie Harry. Speaking of which, supposedly the casting of Dunst as Harry has upset a lot of Blondie fans, who have been posting complaints on message boards all over the web. I guess I'm not the only one who dislikes Dunst's acting. Fortunately for Dunst, she has an easy reply for all the disappointed: Debbie Harry handpicked her for the part.
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!