Personally, I can't really look forward to anything relating to Dunst's appearance in the new Spidey movie. But as with any movie she's in that I like (Small Soldiers, Dick, Marie Antoinette, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, and many others), I will tolerate her. I just hope that her singing and dancing is a little better than her acting. Maybe if she's talented enough, she can provide her own singing voice for her upcoming role as Blondie front-runner Debbie Harry. Speaking of which, supposedly the casting of Dunst as Harry has upset a lot of Blondie fans, who have been posting complaints on message boards all over the web. I guess I'm not the only one who dislikes Dunst's acting. Fortunately for Dunst, she has an easy reply for all the disappointed: Debbie Harry handpicked her for the part.
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!