Unfortunately, Connery quit the movie business. But he could come out of retirement for the right price. We know this is true because of two things. Number one: he told reporters in January that he would "perhaps" be in the film but was waiting to see the script. Number two: he told reporters in March that he would also play James Bond's father if offered enough money. So, it looks like he'd do just about anything depending on the size of the check waved at him. So, the question is, can Lucas afford him? Despite all my sarcasm in the paragraph above, I think that Lucas should just leave Connery be and rework whatever is in the script that's calling for his character. After all, the films are called Indiana Jones and ... , not Henry and Indiana Jones and .... Yeah, it was a blast seeing Indy and his father, but surely we can move on to whatever or whoever else is introduced to us in the fourth installment. Like that son we keep hearing rumors about.
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!