Unfortunately, Connery quit the movie business. But he could come out of retirement for the right price. We know this is true because of two things. Number one: he told reporters in January that he would "perhaps" be in the film but was waiting to see the script. Number two: he told reporters in March that he would also play James Bond's father if offered enough money. So, it looks like he'd do just about anything depending on the size of the check waved at him. So, the question is, can Lucas afford him? Despite all my sarcasm in the paragraph above, I think that Lucas should just leave Connery be and rework whatever is in the script that's calling for his character. After all, the films are called Indiana Jones and ... , not Henry and Indiana Jones and .... Yeah, it was a blast seeing Indy and his father, but surely we can move on to whatever or whoever else is introduced to us in the fourth installment. Like that son we keep hearing rumors about.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- Jacki Weaver Talks Woody Allen, 'Magic in the Moonlight' - UInterview
- The Official 'Hateful Eight' Poster Is Here - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- Iggy Azalea Will Be in 'Fast & Furious 7' - Vulture
- Who Should Be The Next Bachelor? - POPSUGAR
- James Gunn on Directing 'Guardians of the Galaxy' - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- The Movie That Made Robert De Niro Bankable - Vulture
- See All the Pictures From 'Mockingjay - Part 1' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!