Bratz: The Movie, set to hit theaters on August 10th, follows the adventures of Sasha, Jade, Cloe and Yasmin as they start their careers at Carry Nation High School. Once there, the girls face many challenges typical of girls that age and start to drift apart as the pressures of school cliques begin to take their toll. According to the film's producer, Avi Arad, the girls "go through a lot of self discovery It's all about empowerment, believing in yourself and wish-fulfillment." Not having children myself, I admit I don't know very much about the Bratz dolls. However, according to my friend's daughter, they "rule." Perhaps that's what convinced Voight to take on this new role? Or, maybe it was just the money?
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!